|Home Inspection in Miami/Ft.Lauderdale|
|Monday||8:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM to 3:00 PM|
Mold Inspection in Miami
Council (IEAQC) and Environmental Association of America (ESA). He performs hundreds of inspections a year identifying,testing, and correcting Indoor Air Quality.
Our Mold assessment is conducted in a friendly and professional manner that is structured not to interfere with normal activities being conducted in the structure. The mold inspection is designed to accomplish the following:
- Quantify the Quality of Indoor Air
- Identify moisture sources that may be leading to mold growth
- Test for High humidity and Moisture content
- Identify Mold Growth
- Test to Determine the actual type and concentration of mold if needed.
- Address any other mold related issues that are discovered during the inspection.
- Prepare and deliver a full assessment report documenting our findings (including the removal and/or remediation plan if needed) upon completion of the inspection.
Why Choose Us?
- One Of South Florida's Premier Inspection Companies
- NO Conflict of Interest Policy
- Impartial and Unbiased Reporting
- Fully Licensed and Insured Comprehensive Digital Report
- All Testing sent to AIHA certified lab
- Over 7,000 Inspections Performed
Licenses, Certifications & Memberships:
- State Licensed Home Inspector
- State Licensed Residential Contractor
- State Licensed Mold Assessor
- State Licensed Insurance Adjuster
- Certified Level1 Thermographer
- Certified Wind Mitigation Inspector
- International Code Council
- Indoor Air Quality Association
- Member of American Society of Home Inspector Member (ASHI)
- Member of Florida Association of Building Inspectors (FABI) Member
- Indoor Environmental Air Quality Council (IEAQC) Member