AccuPro Miami Home Inspection Services
Why Choose AccuPro?
We simply provide the most protection possible for your family and your investment.
For more than a decade, AccuPro Inspection Services has specialized in professional home inspection, commercial building inspections and mold inspection services throught South Florida. We have conducted more than 8,000 inspections to date and building. Each of our inspectors are highly trained, extremely knowlegeable and have over 10 years of experience within the industry. We are consistantly building on this expertise through the pursuit of education, certifications and training. We take our job seriously and know our performance can help you avoid getting stuck with thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs, or even worse, a situation that impacts your health.
AccuPro takes pride in providing you, the customer, with the exceptional service you deserve. In addition to receiving the 2013 and 2014 Super Service Awards from Angie’s List, we are proud of the 5-Star Customer Ratings we've earned from Google+ and Yelp. We are truly at your service.
Below are just some of the advantes we provide:
- Certified inspectors that proved the most detailed inspectionin the business
- FREE BuildFax Report on your property. This report gives you a full permit history on the home.
- FREE Thermal imaging scan and Moisture Screening with every home inspection
- On Site Consultation of your insepection results with-Next Day Report Delivery
- Detailed Narrative Home Inspection Report With Color Photographs and a Clear Summary including Cost Estimates
- Available Mold Assessor on staff to provide mold inspection and testing and consulting.
- Insurance Inspection Can be Performed At The Same Time Saving Time And Money
- We make it easy for you, Schedule Online Sign agreements, Pay Invoice And Recieve Your Report All Online
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
We provide a "FREE" Thermal imaging scan with every home inspection...
We know that beauty isn’t always skin deep, so AccuPro Inspection Services utilizes the latest technology to better identify potential issues that are invisible to the naked eye such as hidden moisture, roof leaks and fire hazards.