AccuPro Miami Home Inspection Services
Why Choose AccuPro?
We simply provide the most protection possible for your family and your investment.
For more than a decade, AccuPro Inspection Services has specialized in professional home inspection, commercial building inspections and mold inspection and testing services throught South Florida. We have conducted more than 9,000 home inspections collectively and are exremely proud of our reputation for providing extordinary service on every job. Each of our inspectors are highly trained, extremely knowlegeable and have over "12" years of experience within the industry. We are consistantly building on our expertise through the pursuit of education, certifications and training. We take our job very seriously and know our performance can help you avoid getting stuck with thousands of dollars in unexpected repairs, or even worse, a situation that impacts your health.
AccuPro takes pride in providing you, the customer, with the exceptional service you deserve. In addition to receiving the 2013 and 2014 Super Service Awards from Angie’s List, we are proud of the 5-Star Customer Ratings we've earned from Google+ and Yelp. We are truly at your service.
Below are just some of the advantes we provide:
- Our "Certified" inspectors proved you the most detailed inspections in the business
- You get a "FREE" BuildFax Report on your property. This report gives you a full permit history on the home
- We include "FREE" Thermal imaging scan and Moisture Screening with every home inspection
- Our inspector will give you a "On Site" verbal report of any major issues. The full computerized report is delivered within 24 hours
- Detailed Narrative Home Inspection Report With Color Photographs and a Clear Summary including the cost estimates you need to move forward
- Available Mold Assessor on staff to provide mold inspection and testing and consulting. This can all be scheduled at the same time
- Insurance Inspection are also performed at the same time saving time and money
- We make it easy for you, Schedule Online Sign agreements, Pay Invoice And Recieve Your Report All Online
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
What You Will Receive...
Our Licensed and Insured Inspectors will spend 2.5 to 3.5 hours thoroughly evaluating all aspects of the Property you're purchasing - from the Roof to Foundation and all areas in between. You're welcome to come along with us during the inspection, in fact we encourage you to attend. Ok, if you're a veteran home buyer it may not be as important that you're there the entire time. However, if you're new to the home buying process, it's very important that you're there from start to finish.
We'll not only inspect the house you're buying but we'll share with you what needs to be maintained and why. You'll get a real education about your new home. Don't worry, we'll explain everything in terms you can understand. We Speak in Layman Terms!
After the inspection, well give you a verbal assessment of the property and our inspection findings. Many of the existing homeowners living in the house are totally unaware of the fact their homes could potentially have problems that need major repairs... and I'm sure you don't want to pay for these repairs yourself after moving in, do you?
That's why having this information prior to closing puts you in a better position to negotiate price, repair costs, etc...
Sample Report: We are very proud of our reports! Please take a look at a copy of our actual home inspection report so you'll get an idea of what we look for during the course of an inspection.
Our Advanced Technology
We provide a "FREE" Thermal imaging scan with every home inspection...
We know that beauty isn’t always skin deep, so AccuPro Inspection Services utilizes the latest technology to better identify potential issues that are invisible to the naked eye such as hidden moisture, roof leaks and fire hazards.